Thursday, June 13, 2013

Here We Go Again


So this branch of the Williams family has been in New Hampshire since 2005 and, as many of you may or may not know, I've also been The Spinach Pie Lady making Greek & Middle Eastern food since 2006 (See my website www.TheSpinachPieLady.com)  Yes! It's true!!  We even went out to Arizona a couple of times a few years ago, trying to find work and stay afloat as many can probably relate to.  Last summer we ventured out to Idaho, thinking we were just going to find a bunch of fields of potatoes.  Were we ever wrong!  Who knew there were mountains in Idaho?!?!  Beautiful rivers, trees, and an incredible abundance of wildlife.  I've waited eight years to see a moose in New Hampshire, but finally had to go to Idaho to finally see one.

I grew up in Los Angeles dreaming of living in the country.  I read and reread Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House series daydreaming of my own pioneer life.  Each time the kids and I have crossed the country I have lived a little more of this pioneering adventurous life.  I wish I had known years ago "how to" acquire my own land.  Thanks to Aunt Cindy though, our own slice of heaven is awaiting us in the Northern high desert of Nevada.  
So off we go!

6 comments:

  1. Great Job
    you keep chasing those mountains

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When do you leave? Btw, this Nickaylah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a GREAT trip and keep in touch! We're going to miss you guys and coffee at Mickey D's! Love to you all...

    ReplyDelete