Mom usually writes these posts for this ole blog of hers, but I thought I'd just try writing about what matters to the kids in this adventure.
Lately I've been looking up royal icing on YouTube and found this super cool lady who does a wet on wet technique on sugar cookies. First flooding them, then while its still wet putting dots of colored Royal Icing and shaking it to even it out. If mom gives me the go ahead, I'm going to make a batch tomorrow and I'll post a pic of my pass/fail.
Her's the link, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J4u24NdiMg
| Fail, it tasted sour, but Carter had fun helping |
| Beyond the bank is a river |
Off our balcony you can see the banks of snow and this huge icicle.
| Bigger than it looks |
In 3 days it will be Carter's Birthday. He's going to be 7 years old. He is all about legos lately, it's kind of creepy how meticulously he'll sit there and put together the set just like on the box.
For Carter's Birthday I'm going to make Lego cupcakes. Yay!!
| Carter & Legos |
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYay!! First ever post!!!
DeleteMy blog should be up and running in a couple weeks, if not sooner.